theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Life today


So after like posting my first real blog entry [ see souls.sex.orgasms.bliss ] I'm thinking hey i might get the hang of this, except that it's kinda hard trying to type like I'm not talking to my friends online i.e. actually using "you" instead of "u"... or replacing parts of words with numbers, hmm for example: sk8 and skate. Ahh! Oh well, the detrimental effects of online interactive chatting for you.

So today, what was the bubblebathboi up2? (see i shoulda' used upto... in any case let's move on) hmmm...

i believe i have to start with last night's events before doing a graceful segue to the shitznitz that went on...

  • okay so i had rehearsals with BlueRep last night (Bluerep, by the way is the only org i am in right now... one of the most promising college theatre orgs according to my sources--- bias opinion? Yes, i'm afraid).
  • then headed to antipolo for a BlueRep bash (didn't I tell you BlueRep is also my life?) Fun night of swimming and getting all tipsy ( a nice feeling... not too drunk to throw up, but enough for me to show my ass on tape).
  • Got dropped off at my *Rony's place... did some stuff... warm sheets... ahhh fell asleep... awesome...

::graceful segue ::transition music::

  • Woke up at 11 got to Katipunan by 12:30 had lunch with the "us" people ( "us" which I may or may not discuss in this blog for the protection of their identities... haha issues again... oh shut up bitch!)
  • Then took three rides before gettin' home finally at 2
  • Started this blog...
  • TV... phone... waste of life...

And now I am here... convincing myself that typing here and enumerating the highlights of the past 24 hours will benefit mankind.

*Sofie [love you baby]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home