theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Once upon a time... there was Timmie



So at 1 PM my sister wakes me up from the mattress (not even a mattress--- it's a cushion!) which I call my bed cause the phone rang... Lo and behold it was TIM!!! one of a few really good friends from highschool!

I've gone through a lot with this bastard... the first cigarette, getting sent to the principal's office, love, circumcision (don't ask), Kahlua milkshakes with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches... the whole New Jersey suburbia experience. And to hear from him was awesome. We talked like we were back in highschool again.

Anyhoo, he finally got his driver's license, which was two years past due and he works at Chilli's (he just earned 100 something dollars for four hours). Funny, he told me he has a new gay friend... and I was like... No way man! I should be the only homosexual in your life (FYI Tim is straight). Ah well, Tim has always been a gay magnet.

But yeah... he wants me to come over to America like NOW--- a deed that is impossible at the moment. He says he misses me and that our other friend Fiori has completely succumbed to the more intellectual and serious side of life (being one of the two students from my highschool to be part of the pre-med program of Monmouth University). And all he does is hang out with Indian people (I'm not being racist) probably dissecting bodies donated for the sake of medicine. But in any case, I miss Tim too... he's the freakin flavah in my life once upon a time, not so many highschool years ago.

I hope he is happy with his life right now. He has been through shit and I know he'll do great. See you back in Jersey man... or come here and experience the third world first hand!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home