theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

... so

im finally blogging after some depressing random entry and a burst of poetic tragedy for previews blog entries.

my siblings and i have moved to a nice cozy pad in U.P. village closer to my brother's office and closer to Ateneo so I'm loving it. My sister and younger brother aren't too thrilled cause they go to school all the way in Manila.

But oh well... they can't do anything anymore, plus they love the place too, we get a nice gate, a garage, a mail box, and a terrace... very homey... aahhh the simple things.

... currently busy with school and Sweet Charity rehearsals. BlueREP will finally move into the theatre on Monday, so that is something to get excited about. We open in two weeks... we still got some production problems, but hopefully the cast and crew will be able to fix it and shit so we just have to worry about the show itself!

... missing my bu...

sadly he wont be here to watch the show, he is planning a March trip here in the Philippines so that's another thing to look forward to!!! I hope time flies by quickly so I can hug my bu already *sigh*


Nice pic of me and him noh?

But of course my hair has gotten longer now and as always have maintained my "scruffy" look as Bea and Kyla put it.

Been contemplating about a lot of things lately... mostly concerning myself---the whole finding my purpose in life enchilada... (how self centered, noh?) I just gotta learn not to be erratic at these moments though... apply philosophy in my life perhaps? so i dont regret shit.

Geegee and I made it a point that we should be nicer to people and I more responsible in everything... shet... so hard to do, so hard huhu... hehe!

*sigh* wish i was with bubu

i hope the rumor that he has replaced me with pluto is not true...

damn dog!

am turning 22 next week...

now everyone will make fun of me for being old for a college junior... i had 7th and 8th grade okay?

what you gonna get me punk?

4 Comments:

Blogger joey said...

yes! I'm commin' to get you! You dumb stage actor punk! teehee! love the poem nyx! more more!!!

12:33 AM  
Blogger LiberalArts said...

heya....

I just saw your comment on my blog.

just hang in there. complaining about and questioning school is not shallow... everybody does their share of it.

My philosophy -- it is just essential. Period. everything seems irrelevant when you are being made to memorize it, but everything will be useful later on in your life when you are out in the real world.

So finish it as fast as you can and fill up the rest of your time with rehearsals... that way you have reason to wake up and go to class. And look at it this way, at least you are in a course that is preparing you for what you want to do later on in life. Embrace it so you have options later on and you can be an actor, a choreographer, a... anything you want!

6:46 PM  
Blogger rhapsody said...

Bu!!!!!!! I miss you like crazy. I miss you like crazy. Can't wait to feel you asleep across my shoulder again... i love you.

"I'll be back before your lips have time to lose that smile..."

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay epekto ng philo yan :) ive complained and questioned school, and every now and then i still do. but taking an LOA is one of the things i wish i didnt do. tama si tita chari, better if you finish as fast as you can.(i should be graduating in less than a month!) besides you'll get really bored for 5-6 months without anything to do. :p

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home