theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Monday, July 24, 2006

... i have noticed recently...

well... actually i've known for years about this particular thing that i have been hiding from everyone.

well not really hiding, but more like i've been down playing it. you know how you feel that people might hate you for it, or others might talk about you behind your back... things like that...

but recently i've been telling people the truth and it feels good you know.

i'm finally free...

it felt so highschool being afraid that people will reject you for what you are and who you are...

i've made a decision... i'm also telling my parents about it...

i have a natural pout see:



I don't even have to try. my upper and lower lips are so relaxed and the pic caught me off-guard. But that's the thing... people think i'm silly. they feel that i'm making stuff up. that i am conciously puckering my lips. but all i can say is... Don't Hate!

i'm not saying that i have the model kinda lips... the kind you see in magazines, but i have been looking at the mirror for years and it's time that i let people know of this. i'm sure that people have noticed it, but since i have been telling people that i have a natural pout, they just laugh...

it hurts, but what do i do, you know?

am glad my Rony says he kinda sees it and thats all that matters...

3 Comments:

Blogger Floating in my Bubble. said...

like YOU said, I also have a natural pout!!! but if you need someone to be up there with you, i will totally get surgery for it. you know who to call. i have extra mileage to fly you off to zimbabwe. =) mwah!

11:44 AM  
Blogger rhapsody said...

I knew my baby reminded me of someone... that pout reminds me of one person and one person only... ANGELINA!

It's Andrei "Angelina" Pamintuan. Boy am I lucky!

GEEGEE! Hi!!!!!

2:54 PM  
Blogger karL said...

i thought you'd let go of this issue. wahehehe

goojob on the pout.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home