theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Monday, September 27, 2004

Acoustic Covers | Cigarettes | Freshly Brewed Coffee

Almost 3 Am, just said goodnight to my *Lovah and here updating my blog cause a bunch (well three) people tagged me. Now listening to the sultry voice of Honey, one of my bro's friends singing an acoustic rendition of Smashing Pumpkins' Beautiful. Damn that voice, so mysterious and soothing at the same time. The smell of freshly brewed coffee, compliments of thunderstick pro (you've probably seen it on various tv homeshopping programs), and sheets of cigarette smoke gives the living room a nice relaxed refuge from today's hectic day in Ateneo.
::next song on Honey's guitar--- Ako'y sa iyo, at ika'y akin by True Faith, now with Ate Roma, my sister-in-law, with a broken microphone and the tambourines::
Damn, this is definitely a nice break from the studying that I only started at 2 AM. Shit I hope I have enough Calculus in my head so as not to be embarrassed for the graded recitation I'll be having in class.
Right now what am I doing?... Thinking... yeah... Andrei does have contemplative moments. Underneath the craziness of this clown lies a soul that's hhmm... got a lil' seriousness and intelligible sense that is definitely worth a coffee shop ambiance and one-on-one conversation...
::next song on the guitar Till they take my heart Away ... songs you want to hear and makes you fall in love... over and over and over... *sigh*::
*Sofie was over and dropped off my cellphone which I had left in his house Saturday morning. I am so happy that he stayed for dinner. Even ate Bicol express (spicy) and sweated like hell. I think I was overly dramatic with him tonight, So I'm sorry bubu. I love you. And I miss you already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home