theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Hey Shorty...

... Yup it's my birthday!! Wahooo 21!

It is when everything is legal!!! My friends in Jersey are all whoopie u can drink now, but I'm like... the drinking age here in teh Philippines is like 10 years old. So its nothing new.

But what the hell!!!? I'll get wasted!

Anyhoo first things first.

Valentine's Day... the Abbu Sayyaf decides to have a bombing in three major cities here in the Philippines. I'm like what the hell?! Really original guys! Why couldn't they pick the day when the President was inaugurated or something? I'm sure no one would mind... but Valentine's Day? Fuckers!!!

But life went on despite the terrorists... i went out to dinner with my Sofie at Mama Rosa over at Tomas Morato. Delictable Filipino cuisine. Romantic Candle light dinner. We fought cause I told him I was not gonna sleep over. but I was kidding, so he thought I was an ass for doing that, but then he loved me again after 5 seconds!

Then had cofee at Baang... Went home to his place and *censored*


Next thing u know... there was panting and grunting... but i'm just kidding you fools!

Twas a nice Valentines with my Sofie!!!

Our second one BuBu... I love you!


February 16!!!


It's my birthday! Wahoo... look what my bubu put on his blog:

SO SWEET!!! I love you!!!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home