theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

love note...

... *sigh* the sweetness of it all. Got this email just now from honeyLiPs. So I thought I'd post it.

The sun comes up, I think about you
The coffee cup, I think about you
I love you so, it's like i'm losing my mind!

... See look at that. Thank you bubu for keeping me in your mind despite your hectic schedule with your celebrity friends (Bubu is working on the Ai-ai/Erik Santos Concert)... Lab yoo too!

***Side note... if you guys haven't gone to the nearest Dunkin Donuts in town, I suggest you should and discover my donut crumbed face in the poster along with 11 other "choir boys" for the holiday promo of Choco Bang... there is also a tv ad, haven't seen it yet, I was probably edited out anyway... Oh well. I'm ecstatic!

UP NEXT: Production Design Class with National Artist and fellow Dagupenyo Salvador Bernal. Class is okay, ofcourse my group and I got yelled at for not being prepared for our report... but we get another chance to hopefully redeem ourselves.

TONIGHT: Anotehr Costume and Tech Run at RCBC! We SHALL do better tonight!

TOMORROW: Press Preview for Merrily We Roll Along. It's gonna be nerve wracking, GOD PLEASE HELP US.

WHAT YOU CAN DO: Buy tickets from meEeEeH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home