theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Today

... is a shitty day. not really feeling well and my house is a freakin' mental institution. everyone is acting like little brat... haaaay.

first of... have a terrible cold and eyes are super stingy... damn contact lenses.

my bro making my sister cry, HELLO?! 25 years old and still acting like a 12 year old bully...

everyone arguing about when we are packing and actually moving our asses off to the new apartment we got... I don't understand why they cannot pack their own shit and let me handle my stuff... ERGH.

I got a huge stomach.

Rony hates me.

*sigh* ah well, let me be optimistic and avoid having to have a nervous breakdown, bwahaha...

-drei

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny how u put "-drei" at the end of your blog. parang may iba pang maglalagay ng entry. hehhehehehehehehehehe. i have a huge stomach too.

berts

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoy berts... sana man lang paconcern effect ka jan! hmph... bwahaha! ingat bro - drei

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home