theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

dad?

you came in the dark of night
my heart pounding
no shred of light

your claws slid down
caressing my body
as i laid down chained with uncertainty

you punctured deep my soul
taking my innocence
my humanity you stole

touch me not...

should i have screamed?
should i have told?
now a tainted child

afraid to know
the evil that came
a ghost of pure sorrow
death its wings
a flesh from childhood

snatched away in pain...

my soul sinks
shame buried deep
trapped forever in memory

I should have screamed
I should have told...

TOUCH ME NOT.

a poem for a friend

2001
-drei

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

crap anak, that... that... that's real.

i have a version, i'll let you read.

hay life.

i love you!

inay

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home