theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Monday, October 04, 2004

9 MOnThS of Sofie

The Perfect Song for the PERFECT MAN

(No Doubt’s Underneath it All)

You're really lovely

Underneath it all
You want to love me
Underneath it all
I'm really lucky
Underneath it all
You're really lovely

You know some real bad tricks
And you need some discipline
But, lately you've been trying real hard
And giving me your best
And, you give me the most gorgeous sleep
That I've ever had
And when it's really bad I guess it's not that bad

So many moons that we have seen
Stumbling back next to me
I've seen right through and underneath
And you make me better
I've seen right through and underneath
And you make me better Better... better...

You are my real Prince Charmin'
Like the heat from the fire
You were always burnin'
And each time you're around
My body keeps stalin'
For your touch
Your kisses and your sweet romancin'
There's an underside to you
That so many adore
Aside from your temper
Everything else secure
You're good for me, baby
Oh that, I'm sure
Over and over again I want more

I love you Bubu… 9 months…

It’s nice relieving all our firsts…

Thanks for everything you brought into my life…

I asked for my own pianist…

… And I got YOU… that’s more than I wanted baby…

(I’m pregnant)

HoneyLiPs

1 Comments:

Blogger rhapsody said...

Perhaps I had a wicked childhood
Perhaps I had a miserable youth
But somewhere in my wicked miserable past
There must have been a moment of truth
For here you are standing there loving me
Whether or not you should
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good
Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good.
(The Sound of Music)

Why did someone nice like you,
Have to love someone like me?
When I think of all the men
You could have loved,
The men you should have loved,
Who would have loved you.

You're worth so much more than me,
Believe you me,
You know it's true.
And if we could live twice,
I'd make life paradise
For someone really nice like you.
(Stop the World I Want To Get Off)

Happy Nine Months... Thank you so much for so many wonderful memories. I'm looking forward to so many more. Take care always. I WUB U!

Rooooooooooooony

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home