theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Monday, September 27, 2004

DaBLoO

... Not okay. You know? The feeling where you know you're about to get sick... freaking breath is warm and eyes all teary and stinging. Something tells me that I should stop smoking for now... nah! I need to study! I need t do well. I hope I get all the crap that I need to shift to Theatre Arts.



Had a late lunch with Kyla and Shark today after class. Then Bea brought some Apple Menthol DJ Mix and off to Burgundy we went. Did nothing really. Just chatted. Caught up on the latest drama behind the curtains of Bluerep. I'm definitely feeling my girlfriend's free spiritedness (she is a girl who is a friend, let's clear that up) Although her thoughts seem to pile on top of each other right now, I'm sure I'll get what she says once we really sit down and talk about her situation.

::background information, my friend just ended a two year relationship with her boyfriend::

I just hope she is happy in the decisions that she has made. I can only be there to watch her and support her. The major decisions, mistakes, and ultimately her contentment will be up to her. I do not really understand what she equates to being trully happy. Is it really going back to her highschool personality and spontaneity? Or all the other reasons that she has given me?

I have no idea. Let's just say that my friend is a grown woman and knows whatever she is getting into... I love you Frastrada*.

*Frastrada is a character in the broadway musical Pippin, who my friend played this summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger rhapsody said...

mY baby's blue... and sick. Deep in thought? Huh... love you. *achooo!!!!!!*

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home