theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Friday, October 01, 2004

How it's gonna be

Where I should be right at this moment: Comm15 Class

Where am I: Not in class

Why: Because I told myself that I am my own god and time does not exist and that it is utterly ridiculous to schedule a class at 10:30 when I'm not even ready to go to school yet!

Whew. I think I said that in one breath.

Thinking right now: "Somehow I'm still not convinced that cutting class was necessary nor did my reasons constitute a valid excuse."

Fuck.

The only thing that sucks about college: Attending classes that only drains out your brain cells right through the spinal cord.

What to do: Eat a banana and shower.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home