theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Who you callin' a Ditz?

Andrei's dictionary of terms

ditz n. Slang A scatterbrained or eccentric person.
[Back-formation from ditsy.]

My friend Geegee (the Karen-of-my-Life, you know Will and Grace?... I am Jack, *que fun!) has recently posted something on my tag board that kept me up all night and gave me nightmares of Legally Blonde 1 and 2!

"... it's funny how these thoughts come to you even if you can look like such a ditz."

Now should I dye my hair streaks of golden yellow, wear pink, talk like some valley girl, and carry around a gay humping chihuahua? Hmmm tempting... but not [yet] bwahaha!

When you really think about it, being called a ditz [a term I associate with dumb girls saying ohmyGawd as if it was one word and slow Southern boys who care about their cars and rims and yo man I had sex with this girl... and I still have my mother give me a shower] isn't too bad. It's like I'm really some kind of genius beneath my exterior dumbass persona and verbal tactlesness. I love it!
*que fun [my Bubu's expression]... I love you Sofie MWAH! Nine months tomorrow baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home