theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

dessert and rony

... *sigh* 9 months went by pretty fast as in!!! had so much fun with my lovah last night. I surprised Rony and showed up at his house. i thought i wouldn't be able to make it cause i had so much shit to do for school (and i'm still working on them), but what the hell... I LOVE MY BuBu!!!!

So nice seeing him as I walk towards the driveway. Then getting to his room... he was all teary... he thought i wasn't gonna come over anymore...

Had some cake. Will and Grace. Cuddled. Had me as the cake *hint hint*. Tired and Exhausted. Fell Asleep.

Woke up to KFC and then feel asleep...

Woke up... smoked... studied... cuddled...

Haaaay...

Woke up to rain... awww... (that is Rony's favorite)

Cuddled...

Fell asleep...

Feels so good!

me wub yooo bubalooh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home