theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

haha

so yeah, had two hours of sleep. just got back not long ago from school. had a 7:30 Final Examination for my German Class. *sigh* I shall miss that Ms. Velasco.

Anyway I wasn't gonna talk about that...

So here I am checking my email... then remembered it IS October... that means Halloween.

I remember my first trick or treating experience in Jersey. I was supposed to be a rockstar with my then close friend Russell Bailey. But then I was really fat and chunky... i had on an almost tie-dyed shirt plus really baggy black levi's curduroys with my hair really long... and, oh, nails painted black alternately--- I looked like a messed up Asian gangsta' instead.

But it was fun. Walking around Shark River Hills--- that was during Brandy and Monica's the Boy is Mine and before the whole Columbine and Monica Lewinsky thing... innocent USA.

Oh yeah and I remember some white dude grabbing my pillow case (where I put my candies--- which was almost full thank you very much)... what the hell? that bastard!

He never got it, so it was a happy ending anyway.

I was just walking down memory lane.

We should all dress up on the 30th and have a monster mash! Happy Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home