theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Pampanga's Best Indeed...

October 17-18

Was the first one to finish my stupid Law final--- because I had this adrenaline rush of writing down all the knowledge accumulated in my head before I forget!... but no, I wish I did, but uhh nothing was registering in my already embolus clotten brain.

So I was feeling kinda shitty about that and I sooo I was thinking I needed a break from the hell I have been put through (which ofcourse I partly blame myself for having). A bunch of BlueReppers were going to Fontana for the weekend. So I decided to go... sooo implusive... so spur of the moment...

So off to Pampanga I went...

let me just say that it was awesome as a sunny heavenly escape that my body was looking for.

first a nice day trip with rolls, pom, and me at the backseat, while gabs drove and mahar entertaining us with his non-stop stories about every subject that was brought up!

got to fontana (compliments of Berts Pamintuan and May, the UST girlfriend)... kool ass villa.

then the sisig and baby back ribs... food trip na todo!!!!

went to the water park... haha mega pose and project sa camera ni mahar. then ofcourse like the kool people that we were, after our photoshoot some other freaks were copying us... what can i say... haaay (hehe JK).

got back to the place (on copanhagen street, *sniff I remember the suburbs in Jersey*)

tired. sinuses acting up. missing sofronio...

after dinner here came the drinks... mixed all of 'em... we got the works going... vodka, gin, brandy and a lot of yosification!

laugh trips all the way and sexy dance moves to kakki's pirated CDs...

then we got too loud... poor berts had to drive the loudest people out (included are: gabs, pom, cha, and me) around angeles city... smoked a joint... haha i wish.

got back mga 2... sat around with pom, cha, rolls and gabs... food trip! and then kwento... drank some more boracay (a Pinoy version of Bailey's mixed by yours trully with credit to my good friend Saree from UST).

finally was feeling sleepy... stuck it out in the maid's quarters... (pretty cozy i should say).

woke up... had lunch at Bert's... went back to manila...

AWESOME!

can't wait for the pictures... how was your weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home