theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Friday, October 15, 2004

the flying eggplant vs. corned beef crap

hmm i wanted the title to have nothin to do with my entry! bwahahaha.

really quick...

went to greenbelt to watch a diesel fashion show at temple. got invited by joshua tiu... the visionary owner of Zong in the Fort...

anyhoo... joshua did a good job modeling with the matching pout and poise (seeing that what was being shown off was eyewear) todo project as in modelong modelo ang dating... fun fun fun.

but the crowd, my gosh... so not my level... think pretentious (some) up and coming socialites... all of a sudden my days of old came back to me... eating isaw, drinking bear, laughing out loud, finding a tree to pee on, singing eraserhead songs, dancing in the rain...

what was i doing there?

oh yeah, i was on the guest list bwahahaha...

*i was with my bubu all the time... hihi... nice... i love you Sofie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home