theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004


Yep... another play which I'm in... This time I play the lead!

SIKE!

Just kidding... but I'm not complaining (Fuck... ehem... oh, I mean...)

Anyway... if you look really closely you'll find my face in that poster. It's by the 8th piano key from bottom (count the black and white keys), right next to the teeth of that huge head of the girl (Bea) and my mouth is open really wide... You see it?

That's me *sigh* I'm so popular!

***and look at the name of the Musical Director... He's a genius!!!

For a better view visit: http://tinypic.com/nge40

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home