theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

A Rubber Ducky in the Bubble Bath...



Hi... It's Rony, making a guest appearance on my Bubu's blog!

Here we are slowly approaching our one year anniversary. Wow, 365 days. 8760 hours. 525,600 minutes. Before we all burst out into song, I've got to say that this has got to be my favorite year. Not my best year. Not the year I had the most success. But my FAVORITE year. It's the year that separated my life into "before" and "after"... (okay, I'm quoting a musical again, but you get the idea!) I found Andrei and Andrei found me. What a great year to love someone. A great year to be loved. Love with Andrei is SO EASY! Sigh... True love isn't a battle, it's a sunrise. It isn't a question mark but an exclamation point. It's divine when it's right, painful when it's not. It's in the very first I love you, the last I love you of the day, and the infinte I love yous still to come. It's in the simple moments like leaning on his shoulder on a car ride home, holding his hand in a movie, having someone to smile at during a long rehearsal. It's constant, not when it's convenient. It builds self esteem, doesn't destroy it. Yesterday was wonderful. Today is today. Tomorrow is wonderful.

"If your love is a grain of sand, mine is a universe of beaches..."

*sigh* Love you baby...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home