theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Birthday went well... i got the surprise birthday cake party that I asked for!!! Guys.... I didn't think you'd take me seriously... ofcourse special thanks to the organizer, none other than my love RONY!!!! I Love my honeyLiPs hihi.


Thanks for the cake!


had dinner at KKK at West Ave... suppose to go with my siblings... but my older bro, sis, and sister-in-law backed out cause my nephew had to be at the hospital (he's okay now). Anyhoo, my UST friends were called and voila it was a party....

Rony jammed with the band and sung The Nearnest of You and The Way You Looked Tonight for MEEEEHHH! Yebah, love his voice...


I'm 21!!! Wahhooooo


more pictures and details coming soon. for a more extensive coverage of my bday visit Rony's blog by clicking on the first link on the right side of "because they matter" section... You'll see how sweet my BuBu is! (or visit www.rhapsodyinf.blogspot.com)

p.s. Gotta send love to my blueRep buddies! Thanks to those who texted and called and emailed me!!!! Ma and Pa, miss you both!!! Thanks R2 for the Bday card! Miss you guys and I appreciate that you remembered my bday. Werd to my man James Gerald as R2 beadle!


Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home