theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Friday, October 14, 2005

... forgot the fuckin title... dammit

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARI!!!!

had a surprise party for Chari last night at her office at the works... well it was a sorta surprise party, one of our friends from Footloose texted Chari earlier that evening apologizing that she couldn't go. Naturally, she figured that something was cooking up the pot. It was a pleasant night of laughs and drinks though. Also nice to see people that I haven't seen after Footloose, and of course nice to be in the company of Chari and the lovely Abi!!!

long day today... just got home a little while ago... had dinner with some BlueReppers who I haven't hung out with in a while. That was after the 1st day of my Acting Class Final Showcase...

sooo tired, still have to write a research paper and come up with a presentation on the aesthetics of poetry, imagine that!

Miss Rony right now...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

see? pic taken kanina lang... *sigh*

hehe, I just cannot wait for Saturday cause all my school shit will be over and done with by then, Rony and I can plan our Hong Kong escapade and I shall be there with my love...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Anyhoo, yeah im wearing make up... haven't showered yet. As i said I had a show today, a culminating presentation of my acting class. In one of the plays, I play Luis, a necrophiliac doctor. How morbid right? But it's a really nice play, with good writing and ofcourse my fellow actors were the best! It was in tagalog so it was a bit different from the plays I have done before, and I loved it!

I think this acting thing is really for me... *sigh*

My mother got into an accident this morning on her way to La Union to get her passport. Shet... She took a bus there and the bus got into an accident, some people were all bloody, thank God the only galos she had was a swollen cheeck and some muscle aches. I'm really really thankful that she is okay. She called kanina and wanted us to not worry about her anymore. Haaay, I miss my mom too... She and my dad work too hard. They’re planning to go to the US, hopefully that works out fine as well.

Sleepiness…

Anyhoo… I must shower then do my school shit…

I love you bubu

2 Comments:

Blogger rhapsody said...

love you too...

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a fun night. hahaha. nakakatuwa, lalo na si manman. :) thanks for sleeping over ky's and being the man to protect us on the walk back to cityland. congrats on your showcase! ang galing mo daw. mwah!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home