theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

... it's a lazy tuesday morning...

These past few days have been so gloomy and dark and rainy... however everything that happened this weekend was like sunshine and a soft embracing breeze...

My bubu was here... yeah. The Musical Director of Disneyland paid me a visit and it was the koolest thing. We met Friday night after a very traumatic-turbulent flight he had. My baby was in a panic, he said that he was thinking if he should write a message telling me that he loves me, so when they find his body, I get the note... *sigh* well, he got here in one piece and alive!

He got to see Footloose twice. Heard him cheer in the audience and THAT made me all happy. Almost all of the musicals I've done, he was the musical director, so it was really nice to see him in the audience, just enjoying the show and enjoying me, haha!

My family went to watch as well, and they were happy naman! My parents came all the way from Dagupan just to catch the show, and I could see that they enjoyed it, noting however that iba daw ung spirit ng Footloose ng BlueRep, when we first did it for Ateneo. My mom even spoke to Rony and pulled him aside telling him that the music was good, but she liked Rony's handling of the band better... ofcourse! He's perfection... hihi.

naks, my mom meets my boyfriend... and on sunday Rony's family went to catch Footloose too, twas nice to see Angel and Luis--- I only see them when Rony is in town. They said they loved the show, too bad we didnt get to talk about it, they always give good insights.

Then Rony and I had dinner with Kyla over at Cravings in Metrowalk, met up with Topper who we watched eat as we had Ice monsters for desert! Yumm!

Oh yeah, did I mention Rony has a huge tent in his room? Weird noh? Well that's where we slept the three nights I spent with him. It was like camping, but indoors. With marshmallows, hotdogs, and smores, and such! Hehehe actually no... But it was nice fooling around in it, and by fooling around i mean being foolish, and by being foolish, i mean acting like fools, and by... haaay u get the picture?

Rony left early Monday morning. He dropped me off my house first then he called me up when he was about to board *tear*

But it's all good... Am so glad I got to spend the weekend with him!!! And that he came all the way over here to watch Footloose!!! And he's allowing me to date other people while he's not here... SIKE!! JUST KIDDING bu!!!! can't wait for the sem break so I can go and visit him in HK!

I love you BU!

Anyway... pics to follow... meanwhile enjoy these ones here my friend emailed me...

5 Comments:

Blogger iFred said...

hey you! yes, i enjoyed reading this post and it doesn't really matter.. pics or no pics...

10:30 AM  
Blogger Promdi said...

Your post oozes with so much love, passion and heat. :-) It's contagious. Falling in love is nice. What makes it even more heavenly is if you're with the right guy. Like in your case. Keep it up!

5:12 PM  
Blogger rhapsody said...

date other people- stick to our Forgiveable list okay? hihi

aw... what the J. guy said was nice. You're the right guy bu... love you!!!!!!!!!!!!! *mwah*

You rocked bu!

*kicking off my sunday shoes*

10:45 PM  
Blogger Johann said...

ang cute natin! ang cute natin! ang cute natin!!!

hehhehe


hayyy....sa footloose im 18 years old (kinda), now i go back to 24. haha. awwww im gonna miss the cast......the friendship.....but not our smelly and kalat dressing room...

jokeeee!!! haha =) beyst prienddd!!!!!

11:11 PM  
Blogger eL said...

aww your footloose set is sooooo nice. :) i'm so proud of you guys! you're celebrities!!! :)

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home