theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

blessed...

"...everything you want to believe is already true. You may not find some of it for a little while, and some of it may take longer than that, but that doesn't keep it from being true this minute."

don't you just love this quote? for all of those believers out there... (thanks to jepoy who sent it to me through YM).

so updates updates updates...

actually i'm being lazy again but here goes it:

auditioned for the little mermaid on july 16th

got a call back monday morning in theo class! damn i was pumped! rony was so proud of me... ofcourse before that i was sobrang sad already cause two of my friends were told to come back on wednesday right away... Rony was still here then... he said it was okay... that it's part of the business...

so wednesday callbacks for the little mermaid... found out that only 19 guys were called back that day.... anyhoo was taught this song "i am complete" from the musical. Nice song... love it. a little too high for me. actually kaya naman... pero todo chesting ang kailangan kong gawin kasi ndi ko pde dayain with a falcetto cause i don't have a falcetto...

got through the song (of course with major glitches)... the first stanza i was left behind by the music, and so i just caught up on the 2nd stanza... then goes the high part "i am, i am. i am, i am." WHOA kinaya! galing ko i was ecstatic... final lines of the song... "i am compleeeghjtjjkkltrjette"... thats exactly what it sounded like... i'm not sure kung pumeyok ako or what not... but that was the end of it for me. Wasn't even disappointed when i didn;t hear my number for another callback on monday... just thought it was funny cause i apologized ng sobra sa panel... how embarassing. my playshop instructor, teacher sweet was just laughing... hehe... so it was all good...

saw chari in the audition place while waiting for the girls to finish...

went to shang for lunch... geegee and i were by the cinemas and joking around and pretending to steal the food that was displayed... then jepoy said someone was waving at me... i was like who... i looked by... it was rony's friend david shannon... i was like oh no! (david is a west-end actor--- ala broadway ng UK--- who starred in Miss Saigon and only last year was in Baby the Musical with Lea Salonga).

Shet. i just ignored a very important person WHO actually remembered me. Was actually gonna go back and be like... oh hey sorry I didn't see you... but when i turned around... he had left... haaay!

::note to self, be aware of waving caucasian men, wave back and say hi atleast dammit::

afterwards... saw "if only" with geegee and jepoy. movie was rather boring... but jennifer love hewitt's acting made up for it... as in the three of us couldn't stop crying...

got home... had a missed call from chari... (heart beating faster and faster) why would she call? what did i do... could it possible be...

me: "hello chari hi it's andrei"

chari: "hello andrei, we might need you for footloose. how's your schedule?"

me: "oh wow that's awesome. my schdule's fine." translation: HOLY FUCK, LET THIS BE TRUE LORD!

chari "can you come in tomorrow so we can hear u?"

me: "yeah sure" translation: IT'S TRUE. IT'S TRUE! OHHH MYYY GOD!

she gives the phone to ms. sissa and tells me the details...

so yeah i'm actually going to be in FOOTLOOSE with JR and Iya to be staged at Meralco Theatre in September! Most importantlyly ill be able to perform and learn a whole lot of new things from this production. I gotta get working and improve my singing... as in! I could get fired!

So happy! thanks to Chari for putting me in. I'm going to do my best. Learn that Mama Say's song... and actually blend with the harmonies... i have a hard time doing that... erghh... been practicing the song for two days na... i can do it!

Anyway... it's saturday today... cooked dinner and experimented with ground pork, some carrots and potatoes and a smidget of curry poweder and coco milk... so bale ang labas nun pork curry... but spicier and more colorful!!! i cut up some chili peppers and lots and lots of ginger. didn't use oil, but dairy creme and some grounded red peppers from Yellow Cab Pizza... SARAP. ofcourse the only ones who ate it were me and my nephew's yaya... she was soo sweaty nga eh... "kuya ang anghang naman"... hihi...

chatted with my bubu online and i got to work my webcam and mic... he saw me, i hear him... hehehe twas fun. he's getting a webcam so we can see each other when we chat... im excited!

anyhoo im outta here...

love you my bubu!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS dude!!!

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS!! hehe, i know weve said this to each other so many times already but im really happy for us! yey! miss na kita nix. bisita ka namang condo! :D mwah!

4:55 AM  
Blogger eL said...

congratulations andrei!!! don't forget me, your bluerep gf, when you're rich and famous! haaay i miss footloose.

1:52 PM  
Blogger bubblebathboi said...

hey jepoy!!! congrats din sa Mermaid... wow dream come true for u... too bad hindi na si carol banawa... oh well u got bea and maita with u!

bea: i said it before and i said it again... im sooo happy! congrats jewel!

el: miss you na rin! di ba crush mo si *** nun? hehe. miss footloose with u... my bluerep gf. ganda mo pa rin sa blog mo... shet hotness na toh. how are the firemen over there? bwahahahaha

2:20 PM  
Blogger eL said...

hahahahaha... crush? me? ;) the firemen are hot... but not as hot as you!! ;) mwah. mishu!

12:39 PM  
Blogger rhapsody said...

El, are you flirting with my boyfriend?... Grrrrrrrrrr... Don't turn my baby straight...

hehe

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home