theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

feelin' so good!

so i was hanging out last night with rony and my best friend KC, twas nice to be with my boyfriend and and to have dinner with KC again...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay, fine. I'm not really friends with her. Met her at the Beauty and the Beast cast party. Nice sweet girl. Rony introduced me to her, they've known each other for some time now, they both went to the same highschool (IS), so ofcourse I had to control my being starstrucked and keep it kool... Haaay. I'm so lucky, saw Beauty the 2nd time around, and I must say the show has much improved from press preview. The cast party followed at Zong in the Fort, good food and 'twas nice to see familiar faces over there:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kyla

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Chari and Abi

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Topper and Bam

Most Embarrasing:

So at the Beauty party Bobby Garcia decides to ask me: "... So Andrei, when Rony is jerking you off..."

*jaw drops*

I swear! I mean I should be used to this right, coming from a BlueRep, but nooooo. These respected musical theatre people asking me and Rony about sex stories i.e. "So Rony, when Andrei is sucking you off..." Ofcourse a resounding laughter eminating from Chari... haaaay... I'm just like... uhhh i'm conservative!!!

Hehe, just thought it was amusing. Funny as hell! So watch out, once "So..." is immediately proceeded by your name... around these folk... be prepared. bwahahahaha!

Got to spend some chat time with my BlueRep Inay Kyla and interview Pochoy, her almost-there-but-not-boy-that-is-a-friend-sorta-kinda-like-yeah. And can I just say I am so proud of her!!! She's making it in this career!
Miss ya Inay!


This ofcourse was part of Rony's almost 4 day-weekend back in the Philippines. He got here at around midnight on Friday and flew back to HK at 5 am yesterday.

Weekend HIGHLIGHT!!!!

BIENG WITH MY BUBU. Having to sleep in his bedroom was remincent of the days of old we used to enjoy! Spent a lot of time with him and, I swear it felt like he never left at all. *sigh*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
see?


Things we did:

He took me to the SPA for a nice sensual massage and facial. He is a little sosyal as some of you guys must know... so i guess i enjoy that as well.

Bought matching underwear... yay we got pictures!

Hanging out with Angel and Louis or Luis (sister and brother-in-law) at Rockwell to catch the awesome Fantastic 4 and seeing cute little Chloe!

Slept over *wink*

Beauty and the Beast and cast party

Slept over *wink*

Talk on the phone *wink*
hehehehe... lot and lots of fun!!!! Haay... love my bubu.


Rony asked me what the best part of his trip was... I said the feel good moments I got to spend at his place and just lay there in bed with him under the sheets (hoy wholesome toh!). I guess it's his warmth is what I miss the most when he is gone, so the simple moments where i get to hug him and sleep beside him and waking up next to him means the most to me more than anything… And atleast i got these past days pressed into my head so I got something to hold onto until he comes back for a visit again.

I miss you Love.

2 Comments:

Blogger LiberalArts said...

So Andrei..........

you are so NOT conservative, you pretend-prude-you!

12:18 AM  
Blogger bubblebathboi said...

i swear to god... i have never been touched! Okay, fine... ill stick to the pretend-prude comment.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home