theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

HAUNTED

AHHH!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I swear to the dog shitting down my street that I am gonna go crazy! I'm afraid Martin Heidegger is haunting my very essence. Scary shit noh? I think in all my classes it's always about Heidegger this and Heidegger that, ergh.

I don't get him!

He is making me think!

In philosophy, theology, and aesthetics of art class... it's like he did something great or something... (hehehe) actually he did.

Just found it sorta funny that in those three classes, all our readings point to Heidegger, the great german philospher who enlightened the world that all being is part of Being... naks na get niyo ba?

I really am having a hard time processing my thoughts when it's Heidegger talking. I mean I try to understand it and think about the thoughts we talk about in class, but at one point everything seems blurry to me. Maybe cause I just like things the way they are. I do not have that "desire to need" as my professor said, to take that direct path and know the purpose of why things exist.

In order to understand philosophy one must know that he does not know that somethings and that blah blah shit... ARGH! I'll get back to you with that epiphanous statement. To think that one of my closest friends just graduated with a major in Philosophy... ZzzZZzzzZzzz... how could she stand it? Hay, well she's in law school now, so good luck in philosophizing there.

Updates:

School is kool!

Mr. 80% is a success! We still have 4 more shows left and with that 4, I get two more runs as Leslie. So yowsah!

Don't get to hang out with my siblings that often, I get home late... everyone's asleep... haaay... oh well there's always the weekends to catch up on each other, and the time spent together always seems sweeter that way.

Parents coming over this weekend, that means we get real food and breakfast!!!!

AND AND AND!!!!My Sofronio is coming here in three weeks for the weekend to catch Beauty and the Beast (not for me actually, hehehe) sooo that would be the koolest thing in the world! I miss you bubu!

Realization:

Was on the car with Gabs last Sunday after a Microsoft show at Makati. And he was like, "So Andrei, how much do you miss Rony?"

::silence::

And I started thinking... Hmmm, a lot I say. Then I said it's a good thing now cause I am busy I don't think about him all that much during the day, cause that would just make me miserable. But it when it really gets hard is at night, when I am so tired from school, or from rehearsals, or from a show, or if I'm simply having a shitty day... there's no one there to call and talk about it with. I said I miss the little things like that... the goodnights, his voice, the I love you's...

::then gabs dropped my off the mrt in kamuning::

Still thinking about those things... shit... a tear... then another... fuck im crying in public... by myself... in front of strangers!

::breathe::

Oh, no... it's not stopping... holy fuck! Thanks a lot Gabs...

I was just really so stressed out that day... Literally, I was fueling myself with one hour of sleep with Mr. 80 percent and Microsoft prod work right after... I needed a release and cry for a bit...

::then Rony calls::

SHET... iyak nanaman... kakamiss lang talaga. The long distance thing is really hard, and I know it is for him too, but it's all good. Rony will make me a desperate housewife someday and we'll all be happy.

I cook supper, get the laundry from the cleaners, have coffee with the other Disney wifies... some margaritas in the afternoon, maybe do some acting on the side, but ofcourse my specialty will be making Rony happy, and fuzzy, and warm inside!!! hehehe

Shet parang tanga... hehehe

Love you bubu!!! Mwah!

Upnext:

I got History of theatre class with Dexter Santos at 10:30. Really nice fella, parang ako nga lang target nya sa class!!!! Hehehe... Pero shet, have not read Oedipus Rex yet. Good luck with that class, we got like 20 something plays to familiarize ourselves with in order to be true blue theatre arts majors.

Acting class tonight, must come up with some kind of physical deformity and present it to the class... *joy*... mahiyain pa naman ako!

ANd then have a show tonight! Hopefully more people watch!

*Miss you bu...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha! i remember how geegee and i used to have long discussions about "All being is in Being." nakakabobo :p im sure you miss rony super..but few more days to go! :) lets go out ha. mwah!

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home