theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

my Bubu is famous... VERY FAMOUS!!!

I love being with him!
I am so proud of my Bubu... hihi
They failed to mention though that he has a non-famous, struggling "actor" boyfriend...
But then again, they were right in NOT putting that.
He can always say in interviews, "I have a non-showbiz boyfriend." It's gonna make him look more humble hehehe!
Had intense Footloose auditions on Sunday. Passed the singing auditions and moved on to learn the dance sequence... DAMN! Fucking torture. Had to do some splits, double turns, flip turn, side, back, jump 2,3,4, blah, blah, blah, blah and some jazz/ballet terms that I cannot even pronounce. Tiring!
It was an experience just going through it. If I do not get in, I'll be fine with it. I saw a lot of talented people, more trained, and well, better than me. So it's all good. I'll just have to train and train and even train!!!!
GOOD NEWS: Got the part of "Leslie" in BlueRepertory's upcoming straight-play "Mr. 80%" slated to be staged on June/July 2005. We start our workshops with the cast tomorrow. Excited!
Busy for the next two weeks... BlueRep has a Microsoft corporate show in which I will be SMing for and desiging the set for. Our showcase for the musical theatre workshop will be showing on the 27th. And of course FINALS for my summer classes... *sigh*
Bubu is laeving for Hong Kong on the 31st... He wants me to go with him... hihi...
AAI's Once on this Island is da BOMB diggity! Awesome talent. Awesome music. Awesome MUSICAL DIRECTION!
Watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home