theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Ahhhhh

been out of school for over a week now and though i was glad that there won't be anymore studying going on till the start of summer classes... I guess my mind and body are not used to not doing anything. Been used to rehearsals and mentally challenging myself trying to study for Psychology 101, now it's just all blah. However, I'm sure by the time I get used to bumming around, summer class would be here and I would hate it sooo bad!

Anyhoo... most probably, I'll be taking another musical theatre workshop to get my creative juices going. I just do not want to stop. Career-in na kung career-in di ba? Hehehe... I just want to perform! By the way I am part of the newly-elected core of BlueRepertory for the next school year. So hopefully everything goes well... knowing that next year is also our accreditation year.

Just here listening to music. I just got out fo the shower... Sooo hottt!!!! My parents are here for the holy week! Atleast we're not the ones doing the cooking this time. Aeden my nephew is here...

Quick anecdote:

I went to check up on Aeden playing in his crib... lo and behold he as playing with a soft banana. But wait... banana was kinda dark and oh so chewylicious...

:dun: dun: dun:

I knew it! It was shit!

AHHHHH!!!!!!! Bad Aeden... bad boy!

Well, he was rushed and bathed with alcohol afterwards... good thing he didn't start eating his shit. I'd like to think I was the super uncle that saved him from ingesting feces.

Whew!

Baby is now clean and wearing pampers!

Anyway...

Have not seen Rony in two days... He has been going to the gym and trying to pack those pounds! I miss him! Love you BuBu!

Got drunk with a bunch of friends (Ynna, Joe who was in town, and HRM graduate Saree)...

Fun fun night. All laughs and no inhibitions! Thank you folks! I'll see you guys in Dagupan!

Tina and Saree were here the other night as well. Poor Tina... we were all too lazy to get drunk... ended up watching them DVDs... fun night still!

Rony and I had dessert and coffee with Bea and Kyla. Bea left early... made kwento with Kyla till the wee hours at gateway in cubao... nice fun chat!

Nervous about:

Gettin my grades... I hope I get atleast a 2.5! Dammit I need a 2.5 so I can freakin pass and move on to Junior year in Ateneo!

HmMm Summer Goals:

Read two books... a novel and a book of poetry. I am slated to read Bram Stoker's Dracula. Been wondering about the original story of Dracula. I've seen teh movie with Wynona Ryder and Keanu... but, I want to be a little bit more intellectual and have a coffee table discussion about it... hehehe!

What's Next?...


  • March 28-30 Going to Cavite for the BlueRepertory EveSem. Enzo's farm and camping... I'm sure it'll be fun.
  • March 30 Saree's graduation at the PICC... i shall leave Cavite and be there on time!
  • Hmmm.. April hopefully I get to go home to Dagupan and go to Bolinao with CHaCHinG and Rony!
  • HmMm... dami pa... beach, baguio... etc...

Can't sleep right now. Tomorrow is good Friday. No meat.

Easter Sunday I can finally have ice cream! Wahoo!

Goodnight! Sweet dreams Sofie my Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home