theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

... we got a show tonight...

yup.. tonight is the showcase of our movement, voice, and mime class (interesting name for a class huh?) We are doing THE SERPENT a ceremony by Jean-Claude van Itallie. And by the way, I play a DEAD corpse... such acting prowness was needed for that role. Over 5 hundred people auditioned and I got the part. Wahooo! Ok, NOT. hehehehe... anyway I have a couple of speaking lines in the beginnning of the scene... and bit parts here and there with the ensem!

Exerpt:

First Woman of the Chorus: I no longer live in the beginning.

Second Woman of the Chorus: I’ve lost the beginning.

Third Woman of the Chorus: I’m in the middle, knowing

Third and Fourth women of the Chorus: Neither the end

Nor the beginning.

First Woman: I’m in the middle.

Second Woman: Coming from the beginning

Third and Fourth Women: And going toward the end...

Serpent 1: Is it true?

Serpent 2: Is it true?

Serpent 3: That you and he,

Serpent 4 You and he

Serpent 4 and 5 May do anything?

Serpent 2: Anything in the garden you want to do?

Serpent 1: Is that true?

Eve: We may do anything except one thing...

*sigh* I hope it goes well. And of course since it is our finals, I hope I do a good job and get a nice whopping grade!!! (higher than a C... fingers crossed)

It is definitely an interesting and fun show. Might be a little weird, but it is a movement class after all, so people will see a lot of jerks, twists, jumps, turns... everything abstract and symbolic. Had so much fun in the class!

Haven't done this in such a long time... Hmmm... a lot of things have happened. For one, Finals is almost over and im so ready to pack my shit and go to Dagupan. Checked-in at Oakwood for my late birthday, valentines, 14th monthniv celebration with Rony. That was exciting! I love Rony...

but he might be leaving for Hong Kong for a whole year if Disney likes him. He might get a nice job as Musical Director at Disneyland Hong Kong... I'm sure he'll get it. He is fucking awesome (in more ways than one of course)... plus he is leaving me for a better life...

NO!!!! You better not!!! NOOOOO... Fly me with youuuu! PLEASE Bubu....

bwahahahaha!

Lost my phone... actually Pom lost my phone... he left it somewhere. He says he will pay for it. So that shouldn't be a problem, just had to lie to my parents about it ergh! (Have fun in Boracay Pom, where's my PHONE!!!! JK). And oh yeah... I think I lost my wallet too. Dammit... I don't know what's up with me and losing shit...

Hope I find it.

Finished my stupid stage model for my Production Design class. Literally did not sleep yesterday... Thank you HoneyLiPs for coming over and "helping" me make my model! hihi

(He watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" as i suffered doing my stage for class)then had rehearsals till 10... whew...

SUMMER please come and get me.. please!!!

I think my friend joe is coming here for the weekend. That should be fun.

I hope I find my wallet!!!

I hope show goes well!

Hmmm... Any remedy for sweaty armpits?

I need to lose weight...

I need a new phone...

I hope rony gets in disney so he can be more famous thatn ryan cayabyab...

grandparents and aunt are coming over from Jersey...

Angela and Jepoy leaving for Cali on tuesday...

Rony's birthday on April 13th...

Gave up ice cream for lent...

So happy with Rony...

... call time at 2 PM for the show...

auf weidersehen!

-dreidrei

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
PS- I broke my phone too and now the screen is black and i can only receive calls...hey have u seen Napoleon Dynamite?
Missing you, J. Coop

12:41 AM  
Blogger eL said...

andreiii i miss you bluerep bf!!! Ü hope your mime finals went orayt, and i hope you get a phone na and find your wallet! mmmwwwaaahhh!!!

1:27 AM  
Blogger bubblebathboi said...

hey ely!!! i miss my bluerep GF!!!! aww your graduating na. Don't forget about us okay? Anyhoo mime finals went well. Had so much fun! I hope you had fun at Norah Jone's concert!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home