theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Monday, March 14, 2005

... just another day...

... show went well... everyone gave their all and had so much energy during the show. Was a bit nervous during open house cause I saw some white people in the audience... so I was like... Are they Germans? They better not be Germans! Then a firend from the audience said they were German foreign exchange students, so I was like... Uh oh...

::brief explanation why I was nervous seeing those German folk::

I'm a Jew! Okay, well I'm guessing you didn't buy that.
Here's the real deal...

In the opening of our show people are suppose to say the show is about to begin in different languages. So naturally since I took German last semester, I said I would say it in German. However, I have forgotten the German shit that I learned, so during rehearsals I have been saying "Wilkommen achtundreisig."

Translation: "Welcome, thirtyeight!."

So now I had a dilemma... Good thing... I had already pulled something out of Altavista translator... just had to remember it... So lights go on... some Chinese, then French, a little Japanese, and...

"Das ProgrammIST im Begriff anzufangen"

*sigh*

I invited my old friends from UST to watch the show... they were late... but it weas kool, still hung out at Tribu by Xavierville and had a couple of drinks with the BlueReppers. Then off to Starbucks with Rony, though he left early cause he was sleepy. Waited for Ynna and Antz who watched The Philharmonic Orchestra with Ryan Cayabyab and Ballet Philippines at the CCP.

------------------------------------------------

Had an all-nighter with Ynna and Saree (Tina was happily sleeping braless on the banig on the rooftop)... Drinking some G.S.M. Blue na long neck (tindeeeh) and C2... what a combo... hehehe

played a game of what rhymes with Baboy and Unggoy... we should have written all the words that we used... I'm sure it was over a hundered... I was the ultimate winner with the word "kulokoy." so unless those three ladies think of a new word... I am invincible.

Joe's in town. haven't seem him yet. Wondering what is up with that boy...

Rony has a racket tonight... rehearsing with a choir I think.

I'm in school right now was suppose to have community service for ID violations. But the stupid ADSA said since it was exam week I need to resched it... during my vacation!!!! ERGH...

Oh well...
Have a psych final exam to study for... Our nice lazy teacher never gave a lecture and just played games with us assuming that we learn actual psychological concepts from it. Hopefully I do well so I can stay in Ateneo!

Oh yeah I got me a pair of highcut old school chucks... it sweeeeet! Damn diggity!

I said I was gonna try Atkins... but the first thing I do this morning was eat those Wholesome grains by Quaker oats... you guys should try the Apple one... sooo sooo good.

I need to lose weight. A friend said I was fat... yeah I am. So there... I hope this summer I get into shape and finally lessen my smoking. I didn't smoke all day yesterday and as of now no puffs of those fags (i love the British) yet.

I was going through some Shakespeare lately. Been thinking of auditioning for The Met's Romeo and Juliet. Just want to audition and see how it feels like to audition for a professional production. I shall see if I actually have the balls to go through with it...

JULIET appears above at a window
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief,
That thou her maid art far more fair than she:
Be not her maid, since she is envious;
Her vestal livery is but sick and green
And none but fools do wear it; cast it off.
It is my lady, O, it is my love!
O, that she knew she were!
She speaks yet she says nothing: what of that?
Her eye discourses; I will answer it.
I am too bold, 'tis not to me she speaks:
Two of the fairest stars in all the heaven,
Having some business, do entreat her eyes
To twinkle in their spheres till they return.
What if her eyes were there, they in her head?
The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars,
As daylight doth a lamp; her eyes in heaven
Would through the airy region stream so bright
That birds would sing and think it were not night.
See, how she leans her cheek upon her hand!
O, that I were a glove upon that hand,
That I might touch that cheek!
So romantic...
I miss Rony. I hope to sleep over at his house and study for my psych exam by the Starbucks...
I shall go home now and hang out with my siblings...
A former blockmate jsut stopped by. Am gonna go smoke... hehe so much for cutting down.
I love life!
p.s.
have fun in the US Jepot and Gee! get me flipflops from the Gap!
p.p.s.
am home already... wasup wasup?
-drei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home