theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

For those who abstained from meat this lenten season. What a discovery I have found...

1 Timothy 4:1-5

(1)The Spirit says clearly that some people will abandon the faith in later times; they will obey lying spirits and follow the teachings of demons. (2) Such teachings are spread by deceitful liars, whose consciences are dead, as if burnt with a hot iron. (3) Such people teach that it is wrong to marry and EAT CERTAIN FOODS. But God created those foods to be eaten, after a prayer of thanks, by those who are believers and have come to know the truth. (4) Everything that God created is good; nothing is to be rejected, but everything is to be recieved with a prayer of thanks, (5) because the word of God and the prayer make it acceptable to God.

Interesting noh. A new-found "friend" told me to look up this passage on the Bible after I reminded him a while ago to not eat meat cause it was Good Friday...

... I guess i was following the Devil's teachings... weird. I try to be good and I get condemned for it.

Look it up.
*Yay wahoo... I am going to have Chowking halo-halo with my BuBu later!!!
*My mom and dad and younger bro carlo are going to Pangasinan tomorrow...
*My grandparents and aunt and coming from New Jersey for the summer...
*Chatted with Jaime Cooper tonight... short but sweet...
*I'm hungry... but I am not going to eat...
*I hate Nokia's snake game... ergh!
Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home