theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

... just another summer day

Image Hosted by The Uploader

this was taken by Ren in Cavite at Enzo's Ranch on Day 1 of the Bluerep Trip
It's been so hot lately... but well duh, it's summer so I shouldn't complain. I just need the right setting to appreciate this excruciating heat.
Maybe a nice dose of an ice cold shake on my right hand. Sitting by the beach and getting a nice tan... not thinking about how hot it is... yeahhh... Perfect!

*Just got back from my trip in Cavite. Fun. Bonding with BlueReppers. CRRRAAZZZYYY stuff people do when they are drunk and horny... I'm not talking about me ofcourse... But you just sorta have to be there to know the details bwahahahaha... Missed Saree's graduation... sorry!!!
Of course I missed Sofronio so after I got back from Cavite, I spent the night at his place... *sigh* I love you bubu... it was nice to cuddle and see his face again... *kilig* watched american idol together... I missed him!!! hehehe.
Tomorrow is his audition for Disneyland Hong Kong. I hope he gets the job... He'll get it!!! He's a genius!. Break a leg okay?!!! mwah!
---------------------------------------

AGH... I'm fuckin' sweating!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww its okay. we'll get together cuz dumdum jepoy might not come back right away. let's hold hands and you can pretend to like me.the best. fuckit jepoy says he misses you and LABS you. yuck. LABS. ewy. baduy. we're goin to walmart now. he's jumpin for joy. hay golly. retardation! hehehehe. -its me geegee.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home