theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

... missing

The things I could have done so you could get your way.
Why just not surfacing when moments have gone?...
An empty me longing for you.
Head hurting not allowing my tears to flow.
For every drop making me think of all the happy thoughts with you.
And it pains me to think about all those.
Affirming the fact that what we have is not a dream.
A pain so true, that you and me will part soon.

Your soft piano hands. Your ticklish toes. Your voice. Your kiss. Your warmth...
All in memory for now.
So i let my tears flow and i'll think of you my bu...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home