theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

forever is today

... u know when ur drinking with ur friends and u guys start asking each one stupid questions like "... if u were stuck on an island who would u like to be with?" or "... if there were only three women left, blah blah blah..."

well i know someone had ask me before "if for one night you would want to be with someone just for a few hours, anyone... who would that be?"

well, been thinking of that question since yesterday, and I didn't know who to answer. However, it occured to me that Rony is coming home tonight (actually as of now he is in the air from Subic to Manila and he is leaving the next day, he is here for Disney work)... and yeah... my answer would be RONY...

even just for a few hours, which is what it is going to be when he lands and I finally see him...

"if for one night I would want to BE with someone even just for a few hours..."

It'll be my love... my bu...

and i guess those few moments with him won't be too long

but being with him, it'll feel like forever.

i love you bu!

yay im excited!

1 Comments:

Blogger rhapsody said...

I got to see you! I got to see you! I got to see your lovely face! It was such a romantic evening Bu! Scrumptious dinner (haven't enjoyed adobo so much!) and desert (yammy!) And what a gorgeous hotel room... I'll see you Saturday! Yeah baybeh!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home