theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Monday, August 01, 2005

busy-busyhan

... footloose rehearsals going great! Still have mama says problems, but I know I am getting there... felix didn't sing with me today, well sorta. I still had him sit right by me so he can correct me if my notes are off. But I see naman the progress. I'm really not a good singer, only started singing when i started theatre with blueREP in 2003, hence I don't have that musicality and the ear for harmony, and that should be a valid excuse right?... but it's not. So I'm working really hard, my siblings are going nuts already with the Mama Says song, but they understand. I told them that I could get fired and my career will be over!

So thanx to my fellow "itlogs" Johann and JC... for their patience... and please konti pang pasensya... makukuha ko na toh...

FELIX... salamat din... as in!

I think we start blocking today... which means I have to come in extra early so I can work with felix and practice my notes again...

the people in footloose are kool naman, we've been out a couple of times (thru the insistance of Johann's "bonding expertise") and it's been fun hanging out with a different set of people. I'm so glad though that I get to be with four other blueREPPERS and they are all making blueREP proud...

that's what blueREP's been wanting naman ever since eh, to be a stepping stone--- an excellent venue to hone skills and talents so we all can move up to main stream theatre. And like Kyla told me, sana tuloy-tuloy na toh... I hope so.

Rony's been out and about in HK. Had a house warming at his place. Nice apartment... can't wait to be there and see it for myself! Last night was his two months in HK, haaay... it's only been two months lang pala. Working hard on this long distance thing, and it does get hard... but the distance will only keep us together, plus he is coming here next month... and the month after that... I got it lucky I tell you. Miss u bu! Love you!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No school today. Umutot nanaman pari sa ateneo hehehe. Naw its St. Ignatius day so atleast I gt to wake up and take my time and not rush to school like i always do. Have to meet up with theo mates though to do a scripture exegesis. That is, to investigate a Biblical text, interpret it, etc... etc... Hassle to go to Katipunan.

Haven't been fullfilling my blueREP duties lately so i feel bad that I had to miss the newbie talent night... But i have my first meeting with my committee on wednesday to discuss promotional strategies and assign tasks to people so we have evrythign on time before this production starts.

Anyhoo... am hunger... gotta practice mama says and memorize some lines... and oh read theo... hehe...

1 Comments:

Blogger rhapsody said...

That every long lost dream
Led me to where You are
Others who broke my heart
They were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way
Into Your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to You...

WE got it lucky Bu, WE!!!!!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home