theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

... im bloggin...


hey guys... havent blogged in ages!!!

Missed my happy 20th month blog entry for my bubu!!!

Love you baby... I miss you. I cant wait for him to watch the show. He surprised me opening night. He sent me a nice bouquet of roses and carnations *sigh* I'll post a pic of it later!!!

Anyway... Opening weekend went well! A lot of people went to watch Jonard's show. You guys should have seen him play Ren (jayR plays the same character)... galing!


Thanks to those who watched and for those who haven't yet... go and SEE IT!!!

Love you BuBu :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger rhapsody said...

Bu? what's with your hair?... and who's jacket you wearing? where's my Noah one? I got you a new Disney one to add to your collection...

Love you baby! Miss you...

12:51 PM  
Blogger rhapsody said...

CORRECTION... WHOSE jacket you wearing? ... my english is so badder from being here!

12:53 PM  
Blogger bubblebathboi said...

hey bu!!! they made me get a haricut cause my longer hair looked too messy onstage specially when im dancing... i get all sweaty and its all over my face... the jacket is part of the gym scence costume for the Act I finale. Hehehe... your coming home in a week! i love it! can't wait... miss you so much! Love you

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andrei! Sheila (trumpets classmate) here. Saw you and JC last saturday. Nakakatuwa kayong panoorin, galing. Now I finally get all the "Mama Says" comments here.

Anyway, just want to say congrats on a great show! Great dancing ha! ;)

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home