theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

... and when you thought I was lucky...

... it has gotten even better...


Flew to Hong Kong Monday night to be with Rony... then just a few hours ago he told me that he and I are packing our bags to stay for 4 days and 3 nights in a resort in Singapore!


Full of surprises... *sigh*


I'm lucky, sometimes I do not think I deserve all the good things that are happening to me. But there must be a reason why the dice lands on these numbers, not just this trip per se, but in my life in general.


I am at a happy place.


I love Rony!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home