theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

and the week ends...

saturday today...

woohoo... finally a day just to myself...

i'm loving this process of thinking and conceptualizing... a bit hard trying to write a play. keyword trying. but im drawing the story from experience... i do not know how well it'll turn out, but who knows i might just make a masterpiece... hehe.

believe.

i just got to believe. i think i am at a time in my life where i just have to explore new things... sometimes i get too ahead of myself... but this thinking and coming up with a story thing sort of frees me and pushes me to create... i know i want to be great someday... and i got to start with little things that i do to get me out there... i tried it with stages of love who knows what will happen with this one...

creative juices are pouring in right now. it's a bit stressful but at least my mind is working...

u know the feeling of floating i want to feel? i'm feeling that. agghhh!

im happy... im stressed... im tired... kaya yan...

---------------

it's funny how some people appreciate the little things in life. makes me appreciate the small stuff too.

i love innocence... makes me want to just corrupt it, in a good way of course.

i miss fiori and tim... they were my really close, as in close friends back in high school... we still keep in touch... emails, myspace, random phone calls... i wonder how it'll be like when we see each other again... i hope we're still the same old dorks, only with sex lives and a little wiser in life hehe.

we used to chill at tim's house then have sleep overs there and make kahluah shakers with a little bit of vodka... and then we'd go to chilli's for some burgers and bennigans for breakfast... AND they made me play basketball with them... annoying, but i was outnumbered... my coming out story with them is a bit funny looking back... but that'll be too long to type up.



drei

fiori

tim

---------------

but my bu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home