theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Monday, October 24, 2005

... a day in the park with sofronio...

Well, make that two days...


... And who cannot resist doing the Asian Peace sign thaaaang... at the courtyard of the Disney Hotel...


First Rony and I checked in at the Disneyland Hotel (sorry if you've read Rony's blog already, but we got different sets of pics?) hehe

That was fun... room was super neat with a Jacuzzi and everything... *sigh* heaven. Actually the entire theme of the hotel was quite impressive... so very new england Victorian age...

Anyhoo... we went around the hotel, from pretending to be mermaids to trying out the maze... it was amazing...





But here's the best shot...

By the Pier
Had Dinner at the Hollywood Hotel Barbeque Place... where Rony had salmon (tasted good, I don't like eating fish mind you) and I had lamb... mhmmm... tummy full indeed!
Then back to the suite for some Desperate Housewives marathon... such an intelligent series! Gna start the 2nd season na after doing this entry!
Then to the park we went...


Rony thought of this pose for me... hihi

The Dumbo ride... Looks like I was having fun noh? Yeah well I'm just pretending... so scared of heights! Look at my bu... so cute and calm... Am glad he was there with me even though we had a little tampuhan... but that's not for blogging...

Had an awesome weekend and am glad I got to spend every minute of it with my Sofronio... Am glad I got to experience this with him, I was like a little kid in the park... with my childhood sweetheart...

THANKS FOR TODAY Bubu! love ya!

mwah!

2 Comments:

Blogger eL said...

STOP SPAM BLOG POSTING!!!!


and by the way, your pictures are gorgeous!!! (and so are you! :) mwah!)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha. that karete kid pic is priceless

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home