theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

... the honeymooners...


It's the first day, of the rest of my life...

Am finally free... ah, ah, ahhhhhh!

Okay those lines are from The Little Mermaid, how apt...

There's a cock, I mean Kok on my face. Hehehe, That's Mong Kok actually. Went shopping with Rony at the night market tonight. Super fun walking through the busy streets of town, so bright and alive, full of Chinese people and the weather was nice and breezy. Perfect!

My bu taking a pic of himself while I was buying gumat 7-11... so cyootie! The best part was waking up right next to my bu and cooking breakfast for him. It's like we're married, we just need kids and a cat then it'll be a family, with a home and not just a house... yuck corny...

Lovin' it here... Checkin in at the Disney Hotel tomorrow. Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home