theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

two more days...

finally on a break from school... hay shet... the things I could give so i can just graduate and do my own thing in life...

but like what I told myfriend before, I gotta grow up learning and knowing something, and be smart. All the philosophy, theology, and theatre history crap that I'm learning... they'll be coffee book conversations someday and I will have something to say...

Note to self: I have to be smart. Stay in school fucker!

Finally settled all my financial accounts in school and am clear for the next semester thanks to my grandparents and tita!!! I love them. Have a month's worth of a break so am definitely use up every moment of it. Leaving for HK on friday at arund 3 so gta be by the airport round noon... and to the arms of my love will I be for a good two weeks!!!

I am so excited to be with Rony again and see his apartment and spend time with him and eat with him and cuddle with him and hug him and... you get the point hehe. Also I'll be seeing Mickey and his friends, it'll be my first time in to visit Disneyland... Can't believe all my years in the US, I never stepped foot on the happiest place on earth hehe.

Had a meeting with the creative team of BlueRepertory's Sweet Charity. The next production our theatre org will be producing with Chari, same director for Footloose and Merrilly-We-Roll-Along.

Ultimate Sacrifice... Yuck ang babaw neto... but anyhoo, I love acting and performing on stage. But I might not be able to be part of the cast of Sweet Charity because I have the show needed a production manager. not that I am not happy or I felt forced to be PM... it's just that I know once I see the cast rehearsing, i would wish I was doing the show.

ON THE OTHER HAND, I know that PMing the show will be a learning experience for me as a theatre arts major, every little experience will help me out and when is the better time to start right? I'm actually quite nervous about all this, last night I called up Miss Sissa, our PM from Footloose and asked her a bunch of questions about the responsibilities of one in my position... She was quite helpful and encouraging and gave me advise and told me to email or call her if I had any more questions... And I went online and got on a bunch of theatre company websites and looked up what Production managers do...

Hopefully talaga I do a really good job. I know am gna mess up one way or the other cause it's my first time, but I know I'll gain a lot by doing this. And it's for BlueRep, I have to give back some of the good shit I've learned from what I know about theatre so far. But I'll be under Chari, I'll just do as she commands...

Went to the BlueRevue party on Saturday... all I can say is that I feel old among the new members... now I know what sila gabs felt hehehe. Party started off a bit bland for my taste at the beginning, but then again this was the party of the newbies, and I didn't know a lot of them, so I just enjoyed myself and once the vodka kicked in... wooohooo party it was!

Slept over Gerauld's with Shark and Pao Ebora that night... while Jill and her guy Micah were sucking each other's toes or something... Gerauld and I heard slurping noises... haha...

Went on a food trip the next day... thanks to Gerauld's gracious accomodations, breakfast and lunch were provided for and we went to see 40 year old virgin... before that we had go nuts donuts, mexicali, and terriyaki boy!!!! yebah!

That's why i like being friends with guys! So much fun!

Anyway... am bored...
Two more sleeps before I see my bubu! I love it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant wait to meet up with you in hong kong! YIPEEEE! :D we'll have so much fun!

anyway, dont worry drei, ill be here to sulk with you when we watch the charity cast rehearse.. :-s i really wanna audition too! but mermaid+charity+philo,theo,history, etc = ngarag and ugly bea! hehehe :)

enjoy this break, ill see you soooon! :D

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home