theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Friday, March 10, 2006

nope... not kidding

after the shananigans of Sweet Charity it's time to get even more serious. Today was the campaigning of BlueRep's next Company Manager. I don't know... I read my speech, should have memorized it... Jill seemed so eloquent and from the heart... ah. Sometimes you just have to expect the worse and look for options even before the results are in. That way, you won't get too sad when it doesn't go your way. But win or lose, at least running for CM was a decision that was well thought out. I gave it a shot. Thanks to those who helped out. Those who believed in me. Those who taught me to be a generous performer. Let's see what happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hope you get elected, Andrei! good work on Charity. don't forget I'm always available for you guys :)

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home