theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

... am walking on sunshine... oh and moonlight!



Rony got home late last night from Disney... poor bubu, all tired from work... so after i kept him company for dinner, we went straight ahead and watched House of Wax... so dumb... I swear... quite predictable... well we started it na and although Rony was falling asleep at the beginning he stayed up with me and tortured ourselves for the rest of the night...

... the next day...

Went around Tsim Sha Tsui... to the space museum we went... saw this human body film on a huge ass dome screen, as in the screen was a huge dome... super larger than life... almost fell asleep on that one, but some parts were interesting... not so bad... then took a quick tour of the space gadgets and stuff... well... i think my brother would have appreciated it more... i'm not too much of a space technology fan. However what I enjoyed the most were the ancient methods in which various civilizations (Mayan, Egyptians, Native Americans, etc.) observed the cosmos even creating their accurate 365 calendars, my my... we earthlings are indeed curious beings hehe...



After that to the Avenue of the Stars we went, I guess it's like the Hollywood walk of fame with Hong Kong Stars and their hand prints on the ground...

Really fun taking pics and walking around. Had an awesome view of the Hong Kong skyline and the weather was perfect, not hot not cold... My bubu and I had fun being "tourists" and doing all the touristy things people get to do hehe. I loved it. Am gonna miss spending time with Rony *sigh*

Actually the real reason why am here in HK is cause I am doing a foreign film to be entered in the Asian Film Festival in Bangladesh, am playing myself ofcourse, see?

Anyhoo... after taking pictures we decided to walk around Nathan Road and got my sister this really nice tube-dress or whatever u call it, of course I had to explain that it was for her to the Chinese woman helping me cause she was looking at me funny. Came across this street where they named me...

How apt!?

Had dinner at this Chinese Teahouse, awesome food, sweet and sour pork curry friend rice is all we needed to calm our tummy... tried this weird chicken and scallops wrapped in some kind of gooey rice wrap... hmmm... okay lang...

the pig that I am...

Then at the Starbucks Rony and I went to the first time I went to HK... we're just making more memories together... lovely ain't it?

Then off we went back to Avenue of the Stars to watch the light spectacle... Bubu and I were by the pier looking over the skyline once again... I would like to say that I was thrilled... but it was a bit unexciting... still, Rony and I got awesome shots... and we don't have none of that in our dear old mother land so I was impressed with the lasers rays shooting out from the buildings and the colorful lights.

After the light show, stopped by Harbor City mall and checked out the stores, got a foundation from Mac (you know, Mac? You can buy all the make up that mac can make?--- Unpretty by TLC) so I have one for the next show I do...

Saw a ship and why not pose like a pirate?

Arrrhhh....

Then took two ferry rides before finally docking to Discovery bay. Stopped by the grocery and bought food for tomorrow's lunch with Rony's friend (who happens to be one fo my brothers schoolmates back in elementary--- small world)...

Tired, but I had a splendiferous time with my bubu...

Love you! Mwah ;p

Haaay, Hong Kong--- Live it, Love it!

Good night world!

2 Comments:

Blogger Johann said...

so happy you got MAC!

hahahah!

enough said =)

2:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice! Keep the pics coming

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home