theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Friday, March 10, 2006

... i guess there were blues...


going into the the dressing room of the theatre monday just felt different. there was no noise. no random insults of cast members. no farting. no guitar playing...





empty...

so Sweet Charity ended its half week run last Sunday. It was good. It seems that after each production with BlueREP life lessons are learned...




  • never act in a vacuum
  • you are but a miniscule part of this show
  • if you are doing this for yourself you better get out, now!
  • be generous, be sincere, ask questions
  • go to bed!

just going through my notes... it's like taking a Levinas class, only this time you feel that it matters more because I am doing something that I truly love.

Theatre is my life, I have now decided. It takes me places... mostly within me and helps me discover more and more my abilities and my limitations and of course the things i have to work on to feed this passion.

It's during company prayer before a show that gets me nostalgic, even teary eyed, because more and more the reality of the show ending is inevitable. AH, i'll miss the audience...

To Chari--- for seeing our potential and encouraging us... for being my favorite teacher in my favorite class

Kyla--- dahil inay kita at hindi mo iniiwan ang BlueREP nating mahal

Geegee--- never thought a bitch like me would find a bitch like you

Kakki--- dahil shet pinaghirapan natin toh

SA LAHAT ng cast--- mga luma (lalu na sa mga kabatch ko sa Bye Bye Birdie) at mga bago kong nakatrabaho because your energy endured up till the last show

And to RonyBu who calls, wishes me luck, and still asks me how my day is everyday...

time to eat meat on a friday!

here's to more shows.

1 Comments:

Blogger rhapsody said...

Bu! Your hair is so long! Get a haircut, or I can't see your handsome face... hihi.

Good luck at the elections!

Love you!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home