theBubbleBathBoi

21. Committed. RonyBu. Dramatic. Romantic. Happy. Student. Actor. Poetry. Optimistic. Crazy. Practical. Complicated. Imaginative. Crass. Loving la Vida.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

... It's all because of Bu...

... so stay with me and hold me tight...

Shucks this is going to be my last entry from Hong Kong... although I am excited to go back home and see my family... I'm a bit sad that my stay here has come to an end... that playing house with Rony will have "to be continued."

I had the best 17 days of my life here in Hong Kong with Rony... when I first got here, it seemed that more than two weeks was going to be really long, however now, looking back, it feels too short a time. A week or two more with bu would be the best, hmmm make that everyday for the rest of our lives hehe! But all good things must come to an end in order to make room for better ones ahead.

I'll miss Hong Kong... everything about it that I experienced. The food, shopping, ferry rides to Central, walking around Tsim Sha Tsui, Ocean park, The Space Museum, Disneyland! hanging out with Rony by the plaza and having take out... Looking out the beach from Rony's balcony... Cooking for Rony... Hugging Rony and watching him sleep... God morning kisses... Holding hands... the I love you's... DVD nights...

*sigh*

It's going to be hard again getting unused to all these... but I know that it's going to be harder for Rony. I got blueREP to keep me busy in school and my siblings to take my mind off things when I get home. I'm just worried and sad cause when Rony gets home I won't be there waiting for him... and he'll be all by himself... I know he'll be sad cause he said he has already gotten used to me being there. I just hope na it won't be so bad. I don't want him feeling down and if only hugs and kisses could be sent through email... I'd do that to keep him warm at night...

I'm all packed up, Rony took a nap for a little bit... I'll miss him so much... we were 22 months on the 4th... whoa, almost two years, am glad we're still together... despite the distance... despite the difficulties that all relationships go through... I just hope he knows how grateful I am of him and how lucky I feel to be loved by him.

I'll be thinking of you everynight bu...

I love you... Happy 22 months!
I'll miss you bu!
Goodbye Hong Kong...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this entry made me cry.

-tanya girl

2:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I always hate the part where you have to leave someone.

7:31 PM  
Blogger AngelFace said...

Loved reading your blog entries. I can see you had a great time in HK. I hated leaving too... :-(

11:36 PM  
Blogger rhapsody said...

Aw bu, only you can make me smile bright as sunshine... you being here the past two weeks meant the world to me. I love you so much... I'll see you again real soon ok? I am so lucky...

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home